1. Open Contest Show – Thursday, September 28, starting at 6 PM / Open Show – Sunday, September 25, starting at 10 AM.
2. Premiums: If housed on the grounds, $4.00 exhibit plus $4.00 transportation. If horse is brought for only day of show, $2.00 participation. No premiums are given for placing.
3. Age requirements: 18 and under. Age as of January 1, 2016.
4. Members in charge are Joe Campbell and Dean Sinclair
5. Stall request forms can be found on our web site and in the 2017 Jr. Fair Guide Book.
On Saturday, the Ohio High School Rodeo will present a rodeo in the morning and early evening. Local youths can enter, and the details of costs and rules will follow. More information can be found at http://www.ohiohighschoolrodeo.org/ or by contacting Dave Venham.