Guidelines for Vendors / Exhibitors
1. The 2017 Barlow Fair opens on Thursday, September 28, and closes on Sunday, October 1.
2. Setup is on Wednesday, Sepeptember 27, from NOON-7PM.
3. Names and addresses of Membership/Season ticketholders are required.
4. There is no vendor parking within the fairgrounds after Wednesday.
5. Please be very specific about the amount of electricity that you will be using.
6. Return full payment for space and tickets, along with your completed contract, by the specified deadline.
7. Be sure to pickup your tickets / passes / receipt on Wednesday at the Fair Board Office. Once the fair opens, a pass is required for entrance.
8. Gates will open at 4PM on Sunday for you to remove your display. Exhibits must remain in place until that time.
Steps to successfully complete a contract for space at the Barlow Fair.
1. Print a copy of the Barlow Fair Vendor Contract.
2. Contact Denise Tessum at 740-678-2627 or cell 740-336-0558 to ensure availability and to make verbal arrangements for your space.
3. Complete your contract, include your check, and mail to the address on the contract.
Links to PDF, DOC, and TXT formats are provided below for your convenience.
(Completed and signed contracts can also be scanned and emailed to email@example.com)
To be fair to everyone, we must consider that the only completed reservation is a paid reservation.
Vendor Spaces (Photos and Pricing)
“T” Building (Floral Hall)
Double Booth – $45.00 / Single Booth – $35.00 / Shelf Space – $25.00
Lads & Lassies Building
Booth – $35 / Shelf Space – $25.00 / Enclosed Space with Shelves – $80.00 / 10×10 Open Space – $50.00
Display Booth – $35.00 / Open Space – $50.00
Old Chicken Barn
Open Space – $35.00
10×10 – $40.00 / 10×15 – $60.00 / 10×20 – $80.00 / 10×25 – $100.00 / 10×30 – $120.00
Electric Use – Please inquire when booking your space.
NonProfit Food Vendor (Approx. 10×20) – $100.00
Commercial Food Vendor (Approx. 10×20) – $150.00
Extra Space (Approx. 10×20) – $75.00
Large Extra Space (Approx. 20×30) – $150.00
Water and/or Electric Use – Please inquire when booking your space.