Guidelines for Vendors / Exhibitors
1. The 2022 Barlow Fair opens on Thursday, September 22, and closes on Sunday, September 25.
2. Inside Vendor setup is on Tuesday, September 20, from NOON-7PM.
3. Outside Vendor setup is on Wednesday, September 21, from NOON-7PM.
4. Names and addresses of Membership/Season ticketholders are required.
5. There is no vendor parking within the fairgrounds after Wednesday.
6. Please be very specific about the amount of electricity that you will be using.
7. Return full payment for space and tickets, along with your completed contract, by 30 August 2022.
8. Be sure to pickup your tickets / passes / receipt on Wednesday at the Fair Board Office. Once the fair opens, a pass is required for entrance.
9. Gates will open at 4PM on Sunday for you to remove your display. Exhibits must remain in place until that time.
Steps to successfully complete a contract for space at the Barlow Fair.
1. Print a copy of the Barlow Fair Vendor Contract. Please be advised that Season Passes are now $20.00
2. Contact Denise Tessum at 740-678-2627 or cell 740-336-0558 to ensure availability and to make verbal arrangements for your space.
3. Complete your contract, include your check, and mail to the address on the contract.
Links to PDF, DOC, TXT, and JPG formats are provided below for your convenience.
(Completed and signed contracts can also be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
To be fair to everyone, we must consider that the only completed reservation is a paid reservation.
Vendor Spaces (Photos and Pricing)
“T” Building (Floral Hall)
Double Booth – $45.00 / Single Booth – $35.00
FFA Building / 4H Building
Open Space – $50.00
10×10 – $40.00 / 10×15 – $60.00 / 10×20 – $80.00 / 10×25 – $100.00 / 10×30 – $120.00
Electric Use – Please inquire when booking your space.
(Vendor Support Trailer pricing will be determined by size and equipment – see Vendor Contact for pricing)