- September 22 – 25, 2016
- Presented by the Barlow Agricultural and Mechanical Association, Inc. of Washington County to be held at Barlow, Ohio
- Season and Membership Tickets will be available from the Secretary and any Fair Board Member.
- As we get close to the Barlow Fair, Fairbooks and Schedules are available at the Barlow Fairgrounds and around the area.
- Visit “Barlow Fairgrounds” on Facebook for more information
- PRICE OF ADMISSION: Season Ticket – $15.00 Single Admission – $5.00 Children between 6 & 12 – $3.00 FFA & 4H Exhibitors – $8.00
Membership in the Barlow Agricultural and Mechanical Association is available to Washington County residents, being 18 years of age.
Membership tickets are available from the Treasurer (740-516-9076), from any director, or at the Fair Office during the fair at the price of $15.00.
- No pets or dogs will be admitted to the fairgrounds during the Barlow Fair, except for service dogs.
Our fairgrounds are located at the intersection of State Routes 339 and 550 in Barlow, OH. The physical address is 8655 State Route 339, Vincent, OH 45784.
If you are a vendor and would like to participate in our fair, please call Denise Tessum at 740 678-2627 or cell 740-336-0558.
See High Plains Drifter, Friday 9 PM, Gazebo Stage
The Ohio High School Rodeo Association visits Barlow Fair, with two shows on Saturday at 8 AM and 6 PM.
Events include Bull Riding, Bareback Riding, Barrel Racing, Breakaway Roping, Calf Roping, Cutting, Goat Tying, Pole Bending, Saddle Bronc, and Steer Wrestling.
Enjoy the Big Burrito Challenge on Saturday Afternoon!