- September 28 – October 1, 2017
- Presented by the Barlow Agricultural and Mechanical Association, Inc. of Washington County to be held at Barlow, Ohio
- Season and Membership Tickets will be available from the Secretary and any Fair Board Member.
- As we get close to the Barlow Fair, Fairbooks and Schedules are available at the Barlow Fairgrounds and around the area.
- Visit “Barlow Fairgrounds” on Facebook for more information
- PRICE OF ADMISSION: Season Ticket – $15.00 Single Admission – $5.00 Children between 6 & 12 – $3.00 FFA & 4H Exhibitors – $8.00
Membership in the Barlow Agricultural and Mechanical Association is available to Washington County residents, being 18 years of age.
Membership tickets are available from the Treasurer (740-551-2032), from any director, or at the Fair Office during the fair at the price of $15.00.
- No pets or dogs will be admitted to the fairgrounds during the Barlow Fair, except for service dogs.
Our fairgrounds are located at the intersection of State Routes 339 and 550 in Barlow, OH. The physical address is 8655 State Route 339, Vincent, OH 45784.
If you are a vendor and would like to participate in our fair, please call Denise Tessum at 740 678-2627 or cell 740-336-0558.
( Click here for Vendor Information )
Visit “Barlow Fairgrounds” on Facebook for more information
The 145th Barlow Fair was a record-breaking success!
Thank you to all the participants and attendees.
Let’s make 2017 another great Barlow Fair!