- September 28 – October 1, 2017
- Presented by the Barlow Agricultural and Mechanical Association, Inc. of Washington County to be held at Barlow, Ohio
- Season and Membership Tickets will be available from the Secretary and any Fair Board Member.
- Fairbooks and Schedules are available at the Barlow Fairgrounds and around the area.
- Visit “Barlow Fairgrounds” on Facebook for more information
- PRICE OF ADMISSION: Season Ticket – $15.00 Single Admission – $5.00 Children between 6 & 12 – $3.00 FFA & 4H Exhibitors – $4.00
Membership in the Barlow Agricultural and Mechanical Association is available to Washington County residents, being 18 years of age.
Membership tickets are available from the Treasurer (740-551-2032), from any director, or at the Fair Office during the fair at the price of $15.00.
Thursday night is Family Night! Most of the rides on the Midway are free for All.
Appalachian Drift plays Friday (Sept 29) night at 9 PM!
Join us for the Animal Beauty Contest on Sunday afternoon!
Only animals exhibited at the Fair are eligible for entry.
No pets or dogs will be admitted to the fairgrounds during the Barlow Fair, except for service dogs.
Our fairgrounds are located at the intersection of State Routes 339 and 550 in Barlow, OH. The physical address is 8655 State Route 339, Vincent, OH 45784.
If you are a vendor and would like to participate in our fair, please call Denise Tessum at 740 678-2627 or cell 740-336-0558.
( Click here for Vendor Information )
Visit “Barlow Fairgrounds” on Facebook for more information.
As the 146th Barlow Fair approaches, we wish to thank all of last year’s participants and attendees.
Let’s make 2017 another great Barlow Fair!