- September 22 – 25, 2016
- Presented by the Barlow Agricultural and Mechanical Association, Inc. of Washington County to be held at Barlow, Ohio
- Season and Membership Tickets will be available from the Secretary and any Fair Board Member.
- As we get close to the Barlow Fair, Fairbooks and Schedules are available at the Barlow Fairgrounds and around the area.
- Visit “Barlow Fairgrounds” on Facebook for more information
- PRICE OF ADMISSION: Season Ticket – $15.00 Single Admission – $5.00 Children between 6 & 12 – $3.00 FFA & 4H Exhibitors – $8.00
Membership in the Barlow Agricultural and Mechanical Association is available to Washington County residents, being 18 years of age.
Membership tickets are available from the Treasurer (740-551-2032), from any director, or at the Fair Office during the fair at the price of $15.00.
- No pets or dogs will be admitted to the fairgrounds during the Barlow Fair, except for service dogs.
Our fairgrounds are located at the intersection of State Routes 339 and 550 in Barlow, OH. The physical address is 8655 State Route 339, Vincent, OH 45784.
If you are a vendor and would like to participate in our fair, please call Denise Tessum at 740 678-2627 or cell 740-336-0558.
Barlow Fairgrounds Activities!
We still have some available storage for your boats or RVs. Pricing and details can be found on our Storage page.
19 February 2017 – BINGO! fund-raiser at Henthorn’s, 2PM
Join Us at Lazy H Sale Barn for 31 Bingo!!!
(Big K’s at Lazy H – 1149 Fisher Ridge Rd, Fleming, Ohio 45729)
Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door!!
Advance tickets will be put in for a Early Bird Drawing!!!
Doors open at 1pm and games start at 2pm!!!
20 games with great 31 products to win!!!
Country store and concessions will be available!!!
Contact any Fair Board Members or call 740-236-2109 for Tickets!!!!
Directions follow, from Marietta at State Route 550
All proceeds will go to a new Sign at the entrance of the Fairgrounds
25 March 2017 – Barlow Fair Board Equipment Auction
17 June 2017 – Fairgrounds Flea Market
The funds from these activities are used to support our Barlow Fairgrounds. Come out and have some fun!
28 September – 1 October 2017 – The 146th Annual Barlow Fair
Visit “Barlow Fairgrounds” on Facebook for more information
Note: New Fair Board Directors have been elected and installed. With the new year, you can expect changes to our Contact List and areas of responsibility.
The 145th Barlow Fair was a record-breaking success!
Thank you to all the participants and attendees.
Let’s make 2017 another great Barlow Fair!