- September 27 – 30, 2018
- Presented by the Barlow Agricultural and Mechanical Association, Inc. of Washington County to be held at Barlow, Ohio
- Season and Membership Tickets will be available from the Secretary and any Fair Board Member.
- Fairbooks and Schedules are available at the Barlow Fairgrounds and around the area.
- Visit “Barlow Fairgrounds” on Facebook for more information
- PRICE OF ADMISSION: Season Ticket – $15.00 Single Admission – $5.00 Children between 6 & 12 – $3.00 FFA & 4H Exhibitors – $4.00
Membership in the Barlow Agricultural and Mechanical Association is available to Washington County residents, being 18 years of age.
Membership tickets are available from the Treasurer (740-551-2032), from any director, or at the Fair Office during the fair at the price of $15.00.
Thursday night is Family Night! Most of the rides on the Midway are free for All.
Barlow Fair Thirty One Bingo and Vendor Show!
Sunday, April 22 – Vendor Show starts at Noon / Bingo starts at 2 PM
Proceeds will go toward new tables and chairs for the new Show Arena!
Contact: Jeremy Barth at (740) 236-2109
Early Bird Tickets are $20 for 20 games. At the door – $25 for 20 games.
Get your Early Tickets for a chance at the Early Bird Prize!!!
Yes! You can purchase tickets here. See our Bingo Ticket Menu below…
– Choose how many tickets from the drop-down menu.
– Click the “Buy Now” button.
– Choose “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” from the bottom of the next screen.
– Complete the payment form, then click “Pay Now” to complete your transaction. (The email address you enter will receive a confirmation mail)
Note: Please bring proof of your online purchase to claim your tickets!
Our fairgrounds are located at the intersection of State Routes 339 and 550 in Barlow, OH. The physical address is 8655 State Route 339, Vincent, OH 45784.
If you are a vendor and would like to participate in our fair, please call Denise Tessum at 740 678-2627 or cell 740-336-0558.
( Click here for Vendor Information )
Camper/Boat Storage Takeout – April 7, 2018
Barlow Fair Thirty-One Bingo and Vendor Show – April 22, 2018 (Contact Jeremy Barth 740-236-2109)
Flea Market/Craft Show – June 16, 2018 (Contact Bethany Hinton 740-236-3984)
147th Barlow Fair – September 27, 2018
Camper/Boat Storage Move In – November (TBA)
Christmas in the Village Show – December (TBA)
Agricultural Equipment Auction – March 2019 (TBA) (Contact Joe Campbell 740-984-8769)
Visit “Barlow Fairgrounds” on Facebook for more information.
As the 147th Barlow Fair approaches, we wish to thank all of last year’s participants and attendees.
Let’s make 2018 another great Barlow Fair!
[ The following information is from the 2017 Barlow Fair and is included for reference while the lineup for the 2018 fair is being developed. ]
Appalachian Drift plays Friday (Sept 29) night at 9 PM!
Join us for the Animal Beauty Contest on Sunday afternoon!
Only animals exhibited at the Fair are eligible for entry.
No pets or dogs will be admitted to the fairgrounds during the Barlow Fair, except for service dogs.