- The 144th Barlow
- Ohio's Oldest Independent Fair
- September 24 - 27, 2015
- Presented by the Barlow Agricultural and
Mechanical Association, Inc. of Washington County to be held at Barlow,
- Season and Membership Tickets are
available from any Fair Board Member.
- As we get close to the Barlow Fair,
Fairbooks and Schedules are available at the Barlow Fairgrounds and
around the area.
- Visit "Barlow Fairgrounds" on Facebook for more
Schedule Floral Hall Exhibits
Photos and History Vendor Information Contacts Camping
PRICE OF ADMISSION: Season Ticket - $15.00
Single Admission - $5.00 Children between 6 &
12 - $1.00 FFA & 4H Exhibitors - $4.00
Membership in the Barlow Agricultural
and Mechanical Association is available to Washington County residents,
being 18 years of age.
Membership tickets are available from the
Treasurer (740-516-9076), from any director, or at the Fair Office
during the fair at the price of $15.00.
Note: The website will be updated as schedules and information become available for the 2015 Barlow Fair.
- Thursday night is Family Night at the
Fair and we have something special on the Midway...
- EVERYONE rides FREE
- Big O Amusements did a great job last year, so we arranged for EVERYONE
to ride FREE from 6-10 PM on Thursday Evening!!!
- RIDE TIMES for the
- Saturday, 12-5 &
- Wrist bands are $15
per day, good for all day. Tickets are $1.00 each and rides take 3-4
tickets per ride or 24 tickets for $20.
- Pumpkin / Squash
- (Sponsored by Sweet Apple
- Note: Your pumpkin / squash entry can be
store-bought! Child's name and age must be on the
- * LARGEST PUMPKIN / SQUASH -
All ages. This is a Scavenger Hunt! Find your entry
- * PUMPKIN / SQUASH PAINTING
- Ages 8 and under.
- * PUMPKIN / SQUASH SCARRING
CONTEST - Ages 9 to 12.
- (Pumpkin scarring is done by using a
nail or sharp object to SCRAPE the skin of the pumpkin. Each
pumpkin / squash must also include the name and age SCARRED into the
- * PUMPKIN / SQUASH CARVING -
Ages 13 to 103+
- (Carve a pumpkin or squash with your
best imagination - scary, funny, themed, ugly, beautiful, detailed or
primitive. Include your name and age on the bottom of your
- Let's see some great carved pumpkins /
squashes - Use your imagination - Open to all!!!
The New Era
Kite Club will be at this year's fair, with workshops, kite displays, and
Find them on
Facebook at New Era Kite
- Please check our
Facebook at "Barlow Fairgrounds" for the most current
- If you are a vendor and would like to
participate in our fair, please call Missy Morris at 740 678-7116.
- Notes to the Public
- No pets or dogs will
be admitted to the fairgrounds during the Barlow Fair, except for
Copyright 2015, Barlow Agricultural and