- September 22 – 25, 2016
- Presented by the Barlow Agricultural and Mechanical Association, Inc. of Washington County to be held at Barlow, Ohio
- Season and Membership Tickets will be available from the Secretary and any Fair Board Member.
- As we get close to the Barlow Fair, Fairbooks and Schedules are available at the Barlow Fairgrounds and around the area.
- Visit “Barlow Fairgrounds” on Facebook for more information
- PRICE OF ADMISSION: Season Ticket – $15.00 Single Admission – $5.00 Children between 6 & 12 – $1.00 FFA & 4H Exhibitors – $4.00
Membership in the Barlow Agricultural and Mechanical Association is available to Washington County residents, being 18 years of age.
Membership tickets are available from the Treasurer (740-516-9076), from any director, or at the Fair Office during the fair at the price of $15.00.
- No pets or dogs will be admitted to the fairgrounds during the Barlow Fair, except for service dogs.
If you are a vendor and would like to participate in our fair, please call Missy Morris at 740 678-7116.