- September 26 – 30, 2018
- Presented by the Barlow Agricultural and Mechanical Association, Inc. of Washington County to be held at Barlow, Ohio
- Season and Membership Tickets will be available from the Secretary and any Fair Board Member.
- Fairbooks and Schedules are available at the Barlow Fairgrounds and around the area.
Entries are coming in on Wednesday, September 26, judging happens early on Thursday, and the Barlow Fair Gates open at 4PM on Thursday, September 27.
- Visit “Barlow Fairgrounds” on Facebook for more information
Our fairgrounds are located at the intersection of State Routes 339 and 550 in Barlow, OH.
For GPS purposes, the physical address is 8655 State Route 339, Vincent, OH 45784.
2019 Upcoming Events at the Barlow Fairgrounds
Barlow Fair Thirty One Bingo and Vendor Show!
Saturday, April 13 – Doors open at 11 AM / Bingo starts at 2 PM
Proceeds will go toward new tables and chairs for the new Show Arena!
Contact: Jeremy Barth at (740) 525-0756
Early Bird Tickets are $20 for 20 games. At the door – $25 for 20 games.
Get your Early Tickets for a chance at the Early Bird Prize!!!
Yes! You can purchase tickets here. See our Bingo Ticket Menu below…
– Choose how many tickets from the drop-down menu.
– Click the “Buy Now” button.
– Choose “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” from the bottom of the next screen.
– Complete the payment form, then click “Pay Now” to complete your transaction. (The email address you enter will receive a confirmation mail)
Note: Please bring proof of your online purchase to claim your tickets!
FLEA MARKET AND TUG PULL
Saturday, June 15, 2019
Contact Emily Seaman 740-678-0002
Information below is from the 2018 Barlow Fair season.
Thursday night is Family Night! Big “O” Amusements’ rides on the Midway are free for All.
Professor Bubblemaker will be back!
Catch his exciting performances throughout the fair!
The Scenic Hills Lions Club hosts a parade on Friday evening.
For information, please contact JoAnn Ingram at…
740-374-5001 / Cell 740-350-0120 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Come out to see the biggest parade in the area!
Appalachian Drift plays Friday (Sept 28) night at 8 PM!
Get ready for a Great Show!
FOOD Eating Contest taking place at the Gazebo!
Saturday 11 AM and Sunday 11 AM
Prizes to all First Place Winners
First one to completely clean plate the fastest, determined by judges, will win
May only compete 1 time
Shelby County Line plays Saturday evening at 8PM!
Get Ready! They’ll be “Kickin’ Up Country”!
Join us for the Animal Beauty Contest on Sunday afternoon!
Only animals exhibited at the Fair are eligible for entry.
No pets or dogs will be admitted to the fairgrounds during the Barlow Fair, except for service dogs.